Rugby parking: England v Wales
10 Feb 2024 at 1:30 pm - 9:00 pm| £25.00 – £50.00
England v Wales
GATES 1.30 and close 9pm
All our helpers are volunteers, so all the proceeds will go directly to the Trafalgar Schools PTA and will directly benefit the school. One of the principle aims for this money is to improve and maintain the school sports field.
Once advance bookings are sold out any remaining spaces we have on the day are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis only. Capacity may vary, but everyone with an on-line booking is guaranteed a space.
There are some things we need to point out:
- You park at your own risk.
- Please make sure all valuables are removed or out of view.
- Trafalgar Schools, the PTA and volunteers take no responsibility for any loss of, damage to, or theft from, motor vehicles.
- The car park will be manned until full, or until half an hour before the match, whichever is sooner. Wherever possible, the gates will be closed (but not locked), although gate closure is not always feasible if the Community Centre is in use. From this time the site will not be permanently manned.
- Once the match starts the car park will be periodically checked, where volunteer availability allows, until 9pm when the gates will be locked.
THE GATES WILL BE LOCKED AT 9 PM – IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOUR VEHICLE IS REMOVED BY THEN